Thursday, May 16, 2013

Super Soaker XP 310 and 270

I just picked these vintage soakers up on eBay a few days ago, with a little conflict. The 310, I believe is the largest soaker in the XP lineup and the 270 being second most to that. Individually, soakers, and maybe even these can get ridiculous prices and that is absolutely not worth what they are. To put it this way, I got the duo for 99 cents. Yeah, you can see why he would get pissed off, but snooze you lose. After a short conflict, I turned down his cancellation and threatened to trash his feedback and have PayPal get on his ass if he refused to ship the items. He shipped them and all is well, unless he took a hammer to them to make sure I got my money's worth. I'll get reviews up for those when they come, and a potential mod for the 270 since its missing it tank cap(easily fixable). In the meantime, I need to find my old Max D 5000 I used many years ago in 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment