Friday, August 30, 2013

Really Nintendo? Nintendo 2DS

I'm still out on the hunt for a affordable 3DS XL so I can get my hands on a flash card and enjoy some good ol' handheld gaming after I(Stupidly)sold my DSi. Ok so there's this... the 2DS is a budget version of the 3DS geared toward children, wait what? Isn't everything that the DS line basically is geared toward kids anyways? Hmm... pardon my logic but this thing drops the price down to $130 USD, drops the 3D, hence the price drop, and the fucking thing will not fold! Ok so it's a children geared 3DS but kids have more destructive power than a nuclear bomb and as for something that has it's screens exposed 24/7 and will not fit into pockets easily at all, the last thing you would expect is for the device to be able to survive that crap right? It's probably just more comfortable to hold, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment