Monday, March 10, 2014

Heavily Modified SuperMAXX 5000

Its...its...too EPIC.
Well guys, I've done and broke my back to get this one finished and to say the least, holy cow, I was not expecting this. I spent the first three days of my Spring Break painting this behemoth and I honestly can't believe how good it turned out. To put it this way, I always wanted a SuperTech 9000, so I built it myself. I put on a Raider stock that's still fully adjustable and a Longshot scope for looks. I also got around to covering up the exposed brass barrel with a cosmetic one made of PVC and I also did some shell work to make the brass breach action much smoother. Last thing I did was paint this thing pretty much in it's stock colors and the scheme just looks absolutely awesome. This is the coolest blaster I've built to date and I'd say its up there with some of the nicest SM5ks out there. See more of it after the jump.

Back detail, the new stock makes the blaster EXTREMLY ergonomic.
Brass breach detail.
Stock fully extended.
Breach open and dart loaded.
Internals(I forgot to put the trigger in)

No comments:

Post a Comment