Thursday, August 14, 2014

Longshot CS-12 Spotted In Stores

"You want a new Longshot? FINE. HERE. NOW SHUTUP!" - Hasbro
Good news everyone! I would say it's about that time to get down to Target and see if can find yourself a brand spanking new Longshot! I won't be getting one since I already own two Longshots and also the fact that the internals are pretty much EXACTLY the same as the original. So any mod that currently works on the older Longshots shouldn't have an issue on the CS-12. For $34.99, I highly advise you pick one of these up and enjoy a great piece of Nerf history, provided you haven't already.

2 comments:

  1. But Yale, you don't have a Zombie Strike Longshot. I'm gonna go see what my local Target has to offer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't need one, I already got my modded one and my 100% stock and complete blue Longshot.

      Delete