Monday, November 17, 2014

Nerf Defender T3 Inbound

It doesn't know what it wants to be.
About time we got something new coming in the mail and it's my first Nerf Cyber Stryke blaster and I think one of the more popular ones, a Defender T3. Yep, its that giant ass pistol/bow hybrid that can split in two. I'll have a review up on this thing when it arrives in the mail and I might consider modding it because I don't think they are exactly great stock and I'd probably find more use for it modded. I'm thinking about throwing a Big Bad Bow plunger into the bottom half and converting both barrels to micros. Both plungers should hit over 100" feet with the right setup and as for paint? I'm thinking of something crazy, like a candy apple red metal flake with black and teal detailing. This should be interesting so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment