Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Projects, Some Still On Hold

Ok I'm beginning to lose patience with my Hyperion rifle I started several months ago. I have still yet to order my new brass parts and the forgetfulness has gotten to me and I'm just getting bored of seeing the blaster sitting there unfinished. As a result, I'm putting that on hold again for some time until I decide I want to finish it, in the mean time I'm looking for two things, a Rapid Fire Shotgun which I already got under control and an Air Zone Punisher. The RSFG is going toward my first Doomsayer of course and the Punisher is going toward a cosmetic experiment. I'm going to have trouble locating one of these again since I stupidly exchanged mine a few years back for a Unity Power System and I think the new Dart Zone model looks pretty stupid. If anybody has one, I'll be interested in buying it but only if it has all it's components.

No comments:

Post a Comment