Monday, August 18, 2014

Nerf Lock 'n Load and Mono Blast Inbound

Some deals are just too good not to miss.
I know I already own these two blasters already, but my current Lock 'n Load is incomplete and my Mono Blast is a falling apart piece of pure garbage. Luckily some guy on eBay took great pleasure in listing the complete Lock 'n Load in this lot as a Nerf "Hyper Sight"(Judging by the sticker) so it instantly received less attention than the other Lock 'n Loads on eBay that were listed correctly, and not even complete. So for the price of $32 bucks total I bid sniped my only opposition(2 other people) at the last 2 seconds and won it just like that. This will go down in history for me as the easiest attempt at purchasing a Lock 'n Load, ever. I'll probably update the old review with new pictures and info and the Mono Blast will get a review of it's own. I'm probably going to throw my old pistol on eBay eventually so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment