Monday, June 10, 2013

Gran Turismo 6 is Coming!

I haven't posted a lot of blaster related stuff lately so sorry if your were looking for any updates on that, but with E3 and all this next-gen stuff going around, its tough not to notice. I grew up on Gran Turismo and it got me really into cars and racing, I was a bit disappointed with GT5 and stuck around with Forza 4 for awhile but this looks more promising considering it was probably in development under our noses for quite some time now. With Xbox One failing my expectations, I don't plan on getting Forza 5 unless Microsoft cuts the crap, which is a shame because it looks like a good game as well. Anyways, I'll be picking this up on release with a PS4. All I can really hope is that it comes out on time, the cars are all HD spec, and  Porsche and all those cool concept cars from the last couple games show up. Oh and not to mention the Red Bull X1's, those were a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment