Monday, June 24, 2013

Nerf Centurion Update, It's Kind Of A Joke

By joke, I mean its FUBAR. Ok I'm going to go all technical and just get straight to the point here, it's reverse plungered with all these slits cut into the tube(Power reduction?) And it uses this odd breech system where it almost looks like the bolts moves oppositely from the priming rod. I'm not sure if this is only for UK and Australia because it think they have some restrictions of some sorts in place and the US may be different, but it quite a letdown if that's the deal internationally. MyLastDart has a plethora of internal shots and a clip of the breech in action but I'm not going to link any just in case Hasbro has a shit fit over it. I'll still get one to see what its capable of but I'm a bit skeptical now.

No comments:

Post a Comment