Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nerf crossbow Inbound

Daryl Dixon. All day, every day.
Oh. My. God. What the hell have I done. No really, I'm sitting here in disbelief wondering why the hell did I just shelled out $101 damn dollars for one of the most coveted blasters on the planet. So yeah I bought a Crossbow, what about it? Well for one thing this one actually works and doesn't have a snapped plunger rod like a whole bunch of X-Bows have nowadays, and it comes with my favorite accessory, the bow arms, totally intact the way I like 'em. I only plan on doing a plunger rod reinforcement so this wont break in the future and I might not even keep it. It's honestly a too big of investment just to keep... that is, if I don't fall in love with it and refuse to give it away. Either way I'm still going to have to pay off the massive dent it made in my wallet but glad I got one now. Expect a review later on.

2 comments:

  1. That's just plain ol' nice, but you couldn't get it for 100 even?

    ReplyDelete