Monday, April 7, 2014

Spy Gear Signal Launcher Inbound!

So I've been having trouble finding a Big Blast and I basically put the idea to rest at the moment. While I was digging around Nerf Mods & Reviews's older posts, I found the one about the old Spy Gear Signal Launcher and decided to give it read. Turns out, the Signal Launcher is basically a Big Blast stuffed into a much more compact shell. So seeing how this was essentially what I was looking for I hopped onto eBay and looked for one out of curiosity. I found these two with one battered up missile for $17 bucks free shipping and bought them on sight. I'll be reviewing the pair and modding one and I'm expecting to get ranges similar if not the same as a Big Blast since they are the same tank. But seriously now, this will just be another addition to blasters that I own that will get me banned from wars. Next target, Roto Rocket, and I'm a little scared about what to expect out of that monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment