Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stay Tuned...

Well folks Christmas is right around the corner and this also means the annual mass influx of new reviews now that I actually got some free time on my hands. Some of you may have seen a few of the recent videos I uploaded, one of them was a Defender T3 Pistol with a BBB plunger in it. Unfortunately I didn't use enough coat hangers to reinforce the plunger rod on it so the bastard snapped, for like the fourth time since I've started this build. I should get that monster working again soon but in the meantime I'm just going to focus on reviews. First of all I'm going to get a Clear Shot review up despite that I've had that blaster for a little over a week now. Following up with that is the nifty but according to some, problematic Doublestrike pistol and then the monsterous but highly expensive Rhino-Fire. Yeah, I was lucky enough to even find the thing on sale but even then I'm just praying that the $70 bucks I blew on this bloody anti aircraft gun was worth it. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment