Friday, August 28, 2015

The Longshot is back... again

Did you miss me?
Yep, shes back, and in full form too. No more missing front gun, bipod, or 12 round mags, its the Longshot you've always known and loved complete with Elite garb. Which is also a shame because my complete original blue one probably isn't going to be worth anything significant for a couple more years. This has so far only been found on the UK Toys R Us site and I would not be surprised if it hits stateside, it would sell like hotcakes to the people who know what potential these have. No word on US pricing but for you Brits, it's about £50 pounds so I have a feeling it's not going to be cheap when it hits stateside. I have enough sniper type blasters in the house but I still really want one. Keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment