Thursday, August 8, 2013

MAJOR ZombieStrike Haul

A lucky find for me at Target. There were only two Hammershots left, bought those out, two packs of Z-bombz, bought those out too, and three Sledgefires, bought one and that rang up to around $80 bucks. They had the Machete and the Blazin Bow labeled as well. I would probably get the machete and probably not the bow because unless you still haven't recovered from your Hunger Games fantasies yet, I'd take a Big Bad Bow any day. I didn't notice if there was a Centurion marked on the shelves actually, and again I wouldn't have gotten that one either because lets face it, its a piece of shit anyways. Last thing I'm going to buy this Summer/Fall for Nerf is probably a Revonix360 and I just wait until I find the Centurion for $20 at Ross one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment