Monday, February 24, 2014

Nerf N-Strike Elite Suction Darts and News Update


I found these new Suction Darts at Toys R Us yesterday for $10. The Suction Dart has kind of been phased out by the Elite Dart but Nerf pretty much began and evolved with Suction Darts so better reinvent a major part of Nerf history than scrap them. These darts work universally like Elite Darts so yeah, they work in ANYTHING, even in clip systems with remarkable performance(I originally figured the suction heads would jam up in the various moving parts in a CS Breach) The suction heads generate increased drag so they fly with slightly better accuracy than Elite Darts but not quite as far. Either way I really enjoy these darts but I don't think they will make a huge impact on what ammo we use.

In other news, I'm working on acquiring some new gear for filming. As some of you may have heard me previously mention that I'm working on getting a web series started and my rather ancient Kodak(although good for photos)isn't going to make the cut for filming. So I recently bought a tripod which on it's own, opens up a million new possibilities like I can finally do mod guides now that I have two free hands and start doing outdoor range testing. The other half, is I'm trying to source a new camera, one of those rather large ones with the huge lens that wannabe photographers buy and take pictures that the world will never see, except I'll be capturing video, not overdone landscapes.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta say I'm love'n these darts, picked up 90 of them so far! Try 'em out on mirrors, windows, old TV screens,ect. They really suck (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete