Sunday, February 16, 2014

WIP: Singled Nerf Longstrike

The resurrection begins.
As some of you may remember, I had major issues with my OMW upgraded Longstrike and after a repair, it broke again, this time beyond repair. So I pulled the blaster out of my closet today and after a long, hard look at it, I began measuring and cutting parts until I had this menagerie of CPVC and former kit that is going to end up being a singled Longstrike. This bastard contains an OMW polycarbonate plunger tube and metal parts that came from that god awful Massacre kit. I was contemplating brassing what I had left of the blaster in the first place but it was just too far gone and my stock breach was destroyed in my Air Powered Clip System experiment so this was my only option to save this blaster. I just hope it actually works.

No comments:

Post a Comment