Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Dominator: The Beginning of a vicious Triple Strike Mod

I remember first seeing the Nerf Triple Strike on Nerf Mods & Reviews and my first though was this ugly ass blaster with semi auto/shotgun capability with pretty large air tanks to go along with it. After the Hopper Clip became more popular I realized the devastating potential this blaster suddenly had. I realized you could mount 3 PETG Hoppers on this thing with six rounds each for a total of 18 shots each and you can fire three without pumping again. With the size of the tanks in mind, I estimate this thing can pull off 90+ or maybe 100+ feet on each barrel. As for some ergonomic changes since the blaster's original grip looks really uncomfortable, I'm mounting a Longshot front gun grip and a stock to make this then easier to use. Plus I'm reinforcing the flimsy pump with coat hangers and topping it off with some paint. I haven't even built this thing yet and it's already shaping up to being VERY badass, and it looks the part too.

No comments:

Post a Comment