Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Hyperion" Phase 2


Sorry I didn't document this one but its making progress, so far the main body is done and it got its base color.


I removed the front gun's pump and attached it to the main body, its very clean looking for it being my first addition from another blaster. After the putty dried, I gutted the rest of the remaining internals and painted the  entire main body red with Krylon Fusion. This is great paint since it adheres very well to plastic with no primers of sanding, but I sanded anyways for good measure. I put the clip release, jam door, and the receiver guides back in place. The stock will be the same color but it will be touched up on with enamel, as with the main body. 

I still have internal mods to do and a potentially figure out how to do a weathered effect on the paint. Its already looking pretty promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment