Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OMW Longshot Immortal Kits


So after over a fucking year, OMW finally has shipped the dreaded Immortal kit for the LS. No body really knows if its worth it or not because nobody has really gotten it yet. Either way, heres my crap I had to put up with OMW over the years and why the Immortal kit is a potential craphouse like some of OMW's selection.



Mine broke at the sled but Bazookafied's kit is in no better condition.
My order placement for the Longstrike's Massacre kit was long, several months of waiting. It worked great for 2 weeks. In those weeks, I loved the power but griped at the 2 hand prime issue. Eventually it broke at the sled and I immediately sent OMW an email. Guess what no reply, and its been like that to this day. I eventually tossed all my OMW sticks once adorning my Longstrike in the trash and popped my stock internals back in. I used the OMW bolt on the stock sled and kept the 6k spring and the metal parts evn though I've never fired it yet.

The main issue here is OMW's lack of strength in parts of the sled and the 6k spring, OMW's 5k spring should have went in the blaster in the first place. This probably explains the 18 dollar clearance sale now with no known purchases as what I've seen. And their customer service is just really pissing me off. I recently sent them another email saying "I want a replacement or my money back immediately." If that doesn't work, than nothing will.

In other words I or anyone else should never buy from OMW with their unreliable parts and nonexistent customer service. From what I heard, the LS kit is now having problems. So seriously, if your only buying springs and metal parts from them, fine. Otherwise, fuck 'em. Go xPlorer.

2 comments:

  1. no problems with the immortal kit, only issue is leaving the bolt sled lock in which in not that big of a deal.

    Also it seems as though you were 1 hand priming the LS massacre kit, everyone knows whether OMW kit or not that upgrading the spring will result to 2 hand primes with any nerf gun using a priming bolt.

    keep in mind OMW say that with their items mod at your own risk, they can't be held accountable for breakage due to human error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I one handed it about twice when I got it. Its just poor design.

      I put the old sled back in and now it works great but I'm noticing fractures on the breech. Its probably going to break like Bazooka's.

      Delete