Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nerf Ball Blaster Lot Inbound

What have I done?!?!?
Oh dear... no, really. What the hell was I smoking when I decided it was a good idea to buy a lot of SEVEN ball blasters? Maybe it was the $26 dollar price tag, I don't know, I don't care, I'm just glad I got a good ol' Ballzooka to add to my collection. Along with that I got the slightly less common Cyclotron which is this weird crank operated, tube fed ball blaster. Not to mention the three Reactors and the Buzzsaw but who would ever forget the Atomizer? From was I heard, this slingshot was so bad that most people were reluctant to shell out $5 bucks for it at it's time of release and to be honest, I can't wait to review it and laugh at how pathetic it is. This is going to be a fun start for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment